We here at RJT not only care about your career, we care about your overall well-being! In order to be happy in your career, you have to be happy within yourself. This awesome list of positive affirmations for success and happiness is a wonderful first step to rewiring your brain for greatness!
Neuroscience now proves that our thoughts can change the structure and function of our brains. By practicing positive thought patterns (affirmations) repetitively, we create neuroplasticity in the area of the brain that processes what we are thinking about.
According to research published by the Society for Personality and Social Psychology. “Anytime you have low expectations for your performance, you tend to sink down and meet those low expectations,” says lead researcher Sonia Kang, Ph.D. “Self-affirmation is a way to neutralize that threat.” The study was originally published online in the Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin.
Practicing affirmations can help you to truly live your dreams. If you want a certain job, negative thinking will only help you to NOT get the job. Embrace your power, and know that your thoughts are powerful.
When practicing affirmations, choose one or two to focus on at a time. You can say the affirmation out loud or internally. Be sure your affirmations are in the present tense, as though they are a current reality. If we say the affirmation as something that we want or had, it conveys lack of confidence that the affirmation will work or/and that the affirmation is already done. Writing down your affirmations is another way to boost the power of your intent.
Affirmations for Success and Happiness
Here are 100 positive affirmations for success and happiness from ProlificLiving.com. We hope they are beneficial to you!
When you feel lonely and sad:
1. I feel the love of those who are not physically around me.
2. I take pleasure in my own solitude.
3. I am too big a gift to this world to feel self-pity and sadness.
4. I love and approve of myself.
When you feel terrified (without your safety being in danger):
5. I focus on breathing and grounding myself.
6. Following my intuition and my heart keeps me safe and sound.
7. I am making the right choices every time.
8. I am drawing from my inner strength and inner light.
9. I trust myself.
When you feel insignificant:
10. I am a unique child of this world but yet I am still one with the world.
11. I have every bit as much brightness to offer the world as the next person.
12. I matter and what I have to offer this world also matters.
13. I may be one in 7 billion but I am also one in 7 billion!
When you are nervous:
14. I trust my inner light and intuition to guide me.
15. Nervousness surrounding what I want to do is a good sign.
16. I know the situation will work out for my highest good.
17. Wonderful things unfold before me.
When you are angry:
18. The anger does not reflect who I am.
19. I let go of my anger so I can see clearly.
20. I accept responsibility if my anger has hurt anyone.
21. I replace my anger with understanding and compassion.
22. I offer a sincere apology to those affected by my anger.
When you feel hopeless and at the end of your rope:
23. I may not understand the good in this situation yet but it is there.
24. I can muster up a little more hope and courage from deep inside me.
25. I choose to find hopeful and optimistic ways to look at this.
26. I kindly ask for help and guidance if I cannot see a better way.
27. I refuse to give up because I haven’t tried all possible ways.
When you feel conflicted about a decision:
28. I know my inner self will guide me to the right decision.
29. I trust myself to make the best and smartest decision for me.
30. I receive all feedback about a decision with love but make the final call myself.
31. I listen with love to this inner conflict and reflect on it until I get to peace around it.
32. I love my family even if they do not understand me completely.
33. I show my family how much I love them in all the verbal and non-verbal ways I can.
34. There is a good reason I was paired with this perfect family.
35. I choose to see my family as a gift.
36. I grow into a better person from the hardship that I feel with my family.
When you are among friends:
37. I choose friends who approve of me and love me.
38. I surround myself with friends who treat me well.
39. I take the time to show my friends that I care about them.
40. My friends do not judge me, nor do they influence what I do with my life.
41. I take great pleasure in my friends, even if we disagree or live different lives.
When you are around strangers:
42. I am beautiful and smart and that’s how everyone sees me.
43. I take comfort in the fact that I can always leave this situation.
44. I never know what amazing incredible person I will meet next.
45. The company of strangers teaches me more about what I like and what I don’t like.
When you are at work:
46. I am doing work that I enjoy and find fulfilling.
47. I know that I have a choice in the work that I do in this world.
48. I do not settle for meaningless, boring, and frustrating work.
49. I engage in work that impacts this world in a positive way.
50. I believe in my ability to change the world on a small scale with the work that I do.
When you can’t sleep:
51. I know that peaceful sleep awaits me in dreamland.
52. I let go of all the lies I tell myself.
53. I let go of my thoughts until the morning.
54. I embrace the peace and quiet of the night.
55. I sleep soundly and deeply and beautifully into this night.
When you don’t want to face the day:
56. What if this day were to bring me a great joy?
57. I bet today will be a day to remember. Let us go and greet it.
58. My thoughts are my reality and I am thinking of a bright new day.
59. I fill this day with hope and face it with joy.
60. The day will come and go, whether I participate or not. Let us participate.
When you worry about your future:
61. I let go of my fears, worries that drain my energy for no good return.
62. I make smart, calculated plans for my future.
63. I enlist the help of experts as needed in my financial planning.
64. I refuse to fall victim in a state of panic by preparing for my future.
65. I trust in my own ability to provide well for my own future.
When you can’t get your loved ones to support your dreams:
66. I follow my dreams no matter what.
67. I show compassion in helping my loved ones understand my dreams.
68. I ask my loved ones to support my dreams.
69. I answer questions about my dreams without getting defensive.
70. I know that my loved ones love me without fully grappling with my dreams.
71. I accept them as they are and continue on with pursuing my dream.
When you come face to face with a problem:
72. I am safe and sound.
73. Everything is going to work out for my highest good.
74. There is a great reason that this is unfolding before me now.
75. I have the smarts and the ability to get through this.
76. Every problem has a solution, and I seek my solution with resolve.
When you want to do more with your life but feel stuck:
77. I attempt all – not some – possible ways to get unstuck.
78. I seek a new way of thinking about this situation.
79. I know the answer is right before me, even if I am not seeing it.
80. I believe in my ability to unlock the way and set myself free.
When you can’t stop comparing yourself to others:
81. I have no right to compare myself to anyone for I do not know their whole story.
82. I compare myself only to my highest self.
83. I choose to see the light that I am to this world.
84. I am happy in my own skin and in my own circumstances.
85. I see myself as the gift I am to my people and community and nation.
When you feel you are not good enough no matter how hard you try:
86. I am more than good enough and I get better every day.
87. I give up the right to criticize myself.
88. I adopt the mindset to praise myself.
89. I see the perfection in all my flaws and all my genius.
90. I fully approve of who I am, even as I get better.
91. I judge myself to be both good and great at all times of day and night.
When you want to give up:
92. I cannot give up until I have tried every conceivable way.
93. Giving up is easy and always an option so let us delay it for another day.
94. I give up the permission to give up for good.
95. It is always too early to give up, so let me give it some more.
96. I must know what awaits me at the end of this rope so I do not give up.
When you recognize how powerful, gifted, talented and brilliant you really are:
97. The past has no power and no hold over me anymore
98. I embrace the rhythm and the flowing of my own heart.
99. All that I need will come to me at the right time and place in this life.
100. I am deeply fulfilled with who I am.
And here are 8 strong affirmations to say before you get out of bed:
1. I am feeling healthy and strong today.
2. I have all that I need to make this a great day of my life.
3. I have all the information I need to solve any challenges that come up today.
4. I have the knowledge to make smart decisions for myself today.
5. I make the right choices all day using my inner wisdom.
6. I am happy and content with my life.
7. I am patient and calm and greet the day with ease.
8. I am filled with gratitude for another day on this earth.
Want to see the Latest Remote Jobs?
Here’s what you can do to find work-from-home job openings:
- Check out our new jobs page to see the latest remote job leads! Feel free to bookmark the page or share it with whoever may need it.
- Subscribe to our mailing list so that you can receive the latest work-from-home job listings and more – straight to your inbox! You will also receive 3 FREE planners!
- Search our remote company database where we list many companies who are known to hire remote employees, freelancers, and/or independent contractors.
Feel free to share this opportunity with anyone who you know that may need it. You can do so by clicking one of the share options listed below. Thank you so much for visiting and good luck Treasure Seekers!
The post 100 Positive Affirmations for Success and Happiness! appeared first on RemoteJobTreasure.com.