We here at RJT have been learning about some new, innovative tools to help us stay organized here in the office. We thought that a post with this information will be beneficial to our readers.
Whether you are needing to host a free video conference or need a quick, temporary email address, we have an array of solutions for you!
Most of the options listed here are totally free! Check out all of the great options listed below.
- This is a free grammar and spelling checker. All you have to do is install the extension into your Google Chrome and browser.
- We can’t put into words how useful Google Docs is, especially if you don’t have Microsoft Office 365! You can create, view, and edit documents. Here are all the options offered:
- This is a really useful tool for converting images and PDF documents into an editable text document.
- We use this tool often! This is a free, online PDF viewer and editor.
- This free app will turn your phone into a portable document scanner. Documents can be exported in PDF or JPEG format. Watch this video to learn more:
- This is another awesome, free app that will allow you to scan documents with your phone.
Free Email Platforms
- There are many free email platforms you can use. Here are the most popular options:
- Yahoo Mail
- AOL Mail
- Yandex Mail – Unlike the email providers listed above, Yandex does not require a phone number to sign up.
- Proton Mail – Send free encrypted emails.
- Mail.com – You can choose from over 200 free domains for your email address. (Some of the options offered: mail.com, email.com, usa.com, dr.com, techie.com & more)
- Scans your emails for purchases in order to help you track the progress. It also will send you alerts about price adjustments and recalls.
- This is great for preventing spam. Obtain a free, temporary email. Here are some options:
- Offers a cloud-based set of collaboration tools and services.
- This is a very popular, online-based project management tool. This video from Trello provides more insight:
- An awesome, free tool for video conferencing. With the free option, you can have a meeting with up to 100 participants!
- Create a free online to do list. Learn how it works here:
- Will send you alerts of news and updates
- Of course, most have timers on their phones but this online tool is still an awesome free timer to have access to when your handling business online.
With the increase of creativity amongst innovators worldwide, we are looking forward to learning about what other productivity tools will be created in the near-future.
Do you know of any useful tools? If so, feel free to contact us, so we can let our readers know. Information that can benefit others should be spread to others and we enjoy bringing it to you.
Till next time Treasure Seekers!
Want to see the Latest Remote Jobs?
Here’s what you can do to find work-from-home job openings:
- Check out our new jobs page to see even more remote job leads! Feel free to bookmark the page or share it with whoever may need it.
- Subscribe to our mailing list so that you can receive the latest work-from-home job listings and more – straight to your inbox! You will also receive 3 FREE planners!
- Search our remote company database where we list many companies who are known to hire remote employees, freelancers, and/or independent contractors.
Feel free to share this information with anyone who you know that may need it. You can do so by clicking one of the share options listed below. Good luck Treasure Seeking!
The post 25+ Must Have Productivity Tools to Keep You On Point! appeared first on RemoteJobTreasure.com.