Company: IXL Learning
Title: Content Writers, Editors & More!
Pay: Varies according to the position. (Salary Info: Glassdoor)
Glassdoor Rating: 3.5/5 Stars
Apply: Here (Under Open Positions, be sure to select Remote)
So who is IXL Learning?
IXL Learning was founded in 1998 when they released Quia Web – the first website that allowed teachers and learners to create and share customized study materials. It is a small but very successful company, with a vast array of new features and products on the horizon.
What kind of positions are available?
IXL Learning is currently looking to fill multiple positions. Check out the options below!
- Content Writer – ELA
- District Partnership Specialist
- Educational Sales Consultant – North Texas
- Educational Sales Consultant – Southern California
- Educational Sales Consultant – TX/NM
- Strategic Accounts Representative – Central
- Strategic Accounts Representative – East
- Strategic Accounts Representative – West
Want to see More Remote Jobs?
Here’s what you can do to find work-from-home job openings:
- Check out our new jobs page to see even more remote job leads! Feel free to bookmark the page or share it with whoever may need it.
- Subscribe to our mailing list so that you can receive the latest work-from-home job listings and more – straight to your inbox! You will also receive 3 FREE planners!
- Search our remote company database where we list many companies who are known to hire remote employees, freelancers, and/or independent contractors.
The post IXL Learning is Looking to Fill Multiple Remote Job Positions! appeared first on RemoteJobTreasure.com.